Wednesday, January 3, 2018

Starting the year with Gratitude

Over the holidays we received wonderful feedback from several different people who said that our oils made a difference.  There is no greater gift...that is what keeps us going. As we begin our 23rd year of doing what we love, following our passion, we wanted to share these success stories with you.

Cindi gave one of our diffusers and some FluFoil to a neighbor as a Christmas gift.  Said neighbor's
elderly dog had been very sick, apparently viral pneumonia. The poor dog had spent two overnight's at the vets and basically had, I think, been sent home to die.  He would not eat or drink, or leave his bed.  The neighbor set up her new diffuser, over night, with FluFoil, not for the dog, but because she worked with several people who had just come down with "Flu-like symptoms" and wanted to try to protect herself.  Contrary to suggestions, she ran the diffuser overnight.

The next day her dog was up, walking around, and looking for water, and interested in a bit of his favorite food.  Not an instant recovery, not a magic wand, but definitely had turned the corner.  


Our first dose of gratitude...

Next, one of my dear friends has been battling MRSA infections for several weeks.  Sores/boils ... swollen, seeping, hot, inflamed, nasty.  Her doctor had her on several rounds of Bactrim, and using Neosporin which seemed ineffective. She started using our MERCY body wash and gel, applying the
gel to the bandages, rather than directly to the open wounds. She alternated the MERCY gel with Benchmark Thyme and Manuka, also in food grade Aloe Vera Gel.  Within 24 hours of the first application the swelling had gone down, the areas were still purple, but less angry looking, and not nearly as hot to the touch.  Now, 10 days later, the sores are still there, but the swelling is gone, the cellulitis is resolved, what had felt like huge lumps under the skin are now tiny, and still shrinking.  One is still draining, but it is below the skin and so draining is a good thing.   She had been on Rx medication for 20 days with no effect at all when she started the essential oils.  The improvement has all happened since she started the MERCY, Manuka, and Benchmark Thyme, in conjunction with the medication.

Her doctor tells her to continue doing what she's doing.

(She just  messaged me that she did find another small area, surface only, caught it and began treatment before it started hurting or swelling, is drying up now. 34 days total on so far on Anti-MRSA medications and 14 on our oils.)   Obviously we've not been able to give her a magic wand,  but she is healing, slowly with the use of the aromatic blends, and was not, with the medication alone. 

and... from a grateful mother in Alberta:

To the entire Nature's Gift crew, but particularly to Marge,

I would like to share this with you.  We live in Calgary, Alberta.  My daughter and her husband planned a trip to Hawaii with my three grandchildren for their first family vacation.  Ever.  Much excitement; however my daughter suffers severe anxiety and panic while flying. It is 7 hours from Alberta to Maui.  She was valiant in her efforts to keep her fear from her children 9, 7 and 3 but it was affecting her anticipation. 

So, as any mother would, I went to work investigating oils that would ease her anxiety and fear.  Reunite.  In the description were these words "This is my personal blend that I wear during situations that are apt to induce anxiety or panic attacks".  Exactly!  I ordered the skin safe anointing oil, printed the description, wrapped it around the bottle and gave it to her as soon as it arrived earlier this week. 
Having built a solid trust of Nature's Gift through my own use of your single oils, hydrosols and blends, you were my first stop - this was beyond my experience and so very, very important.  I came across

I just now received a text from my daughter, they must have still been at the airport.  She said:  "I'll send more info later - but we are here and that oil you gave me saved my Life - what an amazing difference!  Anxiety and fear almost gone.  Thank you-love you- thanks for your oils."  Her message might have brought a tear to my eye.

Thank you Nature's Gift for helping me give the gift of an anxiety-free flight to my daughter.

We love feedback like this, proving that what we do makes a difference.  Our wish for you during this new year is that, no matter what it is that you spend your days doing, that you know what what you do makes a difference.  There is no greater gift.

No comments: