Sunday, September 14, 2014

Pretty Products!

I did NOT realize that we had not posted a single blog article during the whole month of August, and we are well into September.


Earlier in August I was using some of our "scar blend" - Corsican Helichrysum diluted in Rose Hip Seed oil - on a tiny bruise.  I was having trouble getting the thick carrier oil out of the orifice reducer on the bottle and the lightbulb went off.   "This should be a roll on"

I posted about it on Facebook and was deluged with suggestions for other products that belong in roll on applicators.   While Beverly was packaging them, she took this picture, which just delighted me.  Almost always our products are packaged in cobalt, and the range of colors was hidden. The frosted glass roller ball bottles allow the rainbow to shine through.


No comments: