Thursday, May 7, 2009

Ouch Ouch Ouch

Our friend Sharon, from Bellevue TN, emailed me this morning:

I wanted to let you know about my experience last night with the sunburn soother.

I bought it to have for my soon-to-be step-grandchild, Missy.

Last night I was baking some cinammon rolls. I went to heat up the icing in the micowave, so it would be easier to use. I went to pick it up after heating and it spilled over two of the fingers and a bit on my palm.

(my comment .... OOOUUUUUUUUUCH!!!)

I rushed it under cold water and then, went to my medicine cabinet to get the sunburn soother. I rubbed it all over and then went about my business. It was stinging a bit, but I was busy so I didn't notice much.

Before I went to bed, I did notice it wasn't really hurting, but it was a bit pink. I put a bit more on for good measure. When I woke up this morning, I looked and there wasn't anything there and no pain. This was surely a second degree burn as the icing was bubbling. It is truly for more than sunburn. I am sure glad I picked one up. BTW, Missy says it smells really good!

Sharon, thank you so much for letting us share that!!!

No comments: