Thursday, March 5, 2009

and the first week's winner is...

Oddly enough, I had to reject the first three numbers drawn because I had no way to contact them. No Blogger ID, no Google ID, no email address.

In case you come back to look... FILLY, you are the lucky winner!

I'm emailing the lucky winner and she'll be contacted by Tina at The Essential Herbal for her mailing address for the subscription.

folks, if you don't want to fill out contact information at Blogger, and you don't want to put your email address out there for the automatic spam harvesters, it's a really good idea to do something like: myname AT yahoo DOT com. No machine will harvest that address; but people with prizes to give out will be able to contact you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

AHHH! I'm so excited! I was just checking back here to find the link on one of the new blogs that I discovered through this contest, and there was the announcement that I won! YAY!